Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Breakfast for dinner, wtf?

I had breakfast for breakfast. WCU, you're not famous for your breakfasts.

121010_0005

I did. AND IT SUCKED. I avoid going upstairs for breakfast for a reason: your breakfast food is a joke. it's  shit.

luckily, the pizza station was serving a would-be meatball sub…

ON WHOLE WHEAT! I about had a heart attack I was so excited.

The meat looked risky, though, so I didn't eat it, I just ate the bread and the sauce… Sorry WCU, but I don't trust your meat, not after lunch today.

121010_0006

 

WCU: If you want to serve breakfast for dinner, serve GOOD breakfast, otherwise don't bother.

After I ate, I felt: Hungry. and angry.

Yes managed to do this right:

  • whole wheat
  • apples next to the salad bar

Suggested Improvements:

  • no spinnach in the salad bar, only iceberg lettuce. what have I told you about iceberg lettuce?
  • your breakfast sucks. try whole wheat pancakes, or real eggs, or pure fruit syrup or something…

Overall meal: F-ing fail.

1 comment:

  1. Dear HungryBallerina,

    My name is Greg Smith. I am the assistant food service director at WCU. My managers passed your letter on to me yesterday, and I wrote you a response. Alas, it was too lengthy to fit in the comments box here. In the absence of any other means of communication with you, I am putting the response in an envelope, which will be available for you to pick up at the cashier stand in the dining hall. I would also relish the opportunity to sit down with you and have a productive dialogue regarding the dining hall. Any employee you ask will be happy to locate me whenever the mood takes you.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete