Monday, October 8, 2012

Saturday Breakfast

And when I say "Breakfast" I mean "first meal." I ate pretty late. My bad.

 

Anyway I made a breakfast sandwich. Egg from the grill, tomatoes from the salad bar, ham and cheese from the sandwich bar, then I microwaved it all.

The terrible flavor of the egg was masked by the tomato and the pepper-jack cheese.

121006_0001121006_0002

it wasn't too bad.

 

WCU: Meh.

After I ate, I felt: Full, but kind of gross. Man those eggs are nasty.

Yes managed to do this right:

  • Uh…..

Suggested Improvements:

  • WHOLE WHEAT OMG HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO SAY IT.
  • real eggs, obviously.
  • spinach on this baby would have been nice.
  • also it would be cool to have cereal that wasn't solid sugar.

Overall meal: C (but mostly due to MY creativity)

No comments:

Post a Comment